2017 Internship Program Overview
Why should you be interested?
- You will practice law and oral advocacy.
- You will be given in-court assignments otherwise handled by assistant prosecutors.
- You will see the inner workings of the criminal justice system.
- You will be paid a salary of $5,500.00 for 11 weeks of work.
Why are we interested in you?
- We seek to expose law students to prosecution as a career opportunity.
- We seek to provide extra summer help for county prosecutors.
Who should apply?
- Law students looking for a unique summer work experience.
- Law students who will have completed 40 credit hours of law school by May 16, 2017.
- Michigan residents or students who intend to practice in Michigan upon graduation.
[Note: The 2017 summer internship application process has now closed.]